Agricultural lime 25 kg
- 93–98% CaCO3
- Humidity 5% +- 2%
- The most effective, efficient and best fertilizer on the market to deacidify the soil. It raises soil PH in the most effective manner.
- Instant effect.
- Appropriate granulation makes it is easy to spread in the field, just like other granulated fertilizers.
- Available in 500 kg big bags.
- This completely ecological fertilizer of natural origin is made by grinding and granulating limestone rocks from the Polish Jurassic Highland.
- It harms neither soil nor plants in any way.
- It hasn’t got an expiry date.
About the product:
Granulated carbonate agricultural lime POLCALC 3RD GENERATION is a highly reactive fertilizer with the highest deacidification parameters. It’s also very soluble in water. This product is created as a result of specialized processing of limestone rocks and in accordance with the Act of 26 July 2000, it’s classified as variety 04 and 05, which is the most valuable form in terms of agricultural fertilization. Variety 04 or 05* has the highest content of CaO which amounts to more than 50%. The chemical composition of the product is 92-98% +/- 5% CaCO3 in dry matter and the humidity range is 7.5–3.9%. The remaining ingredients are silicon, magnesium, molybdenum and iron compounds. It doesn’t contain heavy metals such as lead and cadmium, in accordance with the standard specified in the Act of the Ministry of Agriculture and Rural Development (Dz.U. z 2004 r., nr 236, poz. 2369 [Journal of Laws of 2004, No. 236, item 2369]). Granules size: 2–6 mm. Particle fragmentation parameters correspond to industrial chalk with special parameters that is used in the most demanding industries. The smallest fractions are measured in microns (5–150 μm). This translates directly onto the speed and efficiency of permeation processes to the soil and plant root system. The fertilizer recommended by experts! It gives an immediate effect, especially when used systematically and sustainably.
- The content of calcium carbonate in dry matter (chalk) CaCO3:
- Highly reactive magnesium MgCO3:
- Other micronutrients and water:
- Total reactivity:
- Particle fragmentation:
50% < 20 microns; 100% < 150 microns
- Grain size:
500 kg big bag with a plastic insert protecting against moisture and a 25 kg bag on a pallet.
Skontaktuj się z infolinią